A few new pics and updates on my VRS

How do you find the remap? Also what's the ride?

Map is fantastic. I just wanted a wee bit more torque so went to a nearby tuner who initially put the car on rollers to gauge standard figures and mine made healthy 170 bhp which good considering its a few years old. After some tweaking here and there the car now has great torque but still retains great fuel consumption.

Ride is good. Car runs KW Variant 2 coil overs (currently for sale) firm but handling is outstanding. I mean truly outstanding

Why are you selling them? I'm going for a shark remap next week on my cr estate

We are Scottish dealer for AirLIft air ride so the car is going on air as main demo car. Hence the sale..... Shame cos I love them but want / need air more ;)

Another few random pics. One is of a trial fit of a set of 20" Bentley wheels which were on for an hour. One is a wee compilation of car in workshop and the other is just a pic I like set in amongst some trees. Full scale random ;)

post-93543-0-87493900-1381697728_thumb.jpg

post-93543-0-90267700-1381697751_thumb.jpg

post-93543-0-67572000-1381697793_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

May pay a visit to ecotune i've been reading alot of good things about them. Are you going to cut some holes in the new location on the door and put in some grills?

I should pop by the shop some day for a closer look at the car because its a cracker!

• 2 years later...