I hope it's the tyres!

JB CAT7

Now you are a sailor Bob how about a drop of rum?, I can bring along a bottle of Dominican 151 75% :drunk: , Known in the Dominican republic as Dominican gasoline (I think half of them run their cars on it, cheaper than petrol over there :rofl: )

Hey I've been sailing in the Dom Rep, about 15 years ago, and I think I've still got a bottle of that evil stuff lurking in the back of my booze cupboard. However. I've also got a rather splendidly smooth bottle of Appleton's finest.

• Like 2

Hey I've been sailing in the Dom Rep, about 15 years ago, and I think I've still got a bottle of that evil stuff lurking in the back of my booze cupboard. However. I've also got a rather splendidly smooth bottle of Appleton's finest.

Remember well just about :drunk: doing the tour of the Appleton's rum factory about 4 years ago, you could get drunk on the fumes in the distilling plant :D , and the end product had to go off to Kingston to be blended down as it was 90%. We did try a few different rums that day some 30 years old, I always wondered why the people in Jamaica where always happy, they drink rum instead of water :D

• Like 1

The last paragraph of Grahams post ( 20# )should be stuck on the windscreen of all 4x4's. It's all down to experience, picked up over a lifetime. The weather this last week or so has not been the sort to take a vehicle out to play. The wind being the biggest factor in putting tons of snow where it caused the most trouble.

• Like 1

Remember well just about :drunk: doing the tour of the Appleton's rum factory about 4 years ago, you could get drunk on the fumes in the distilling plant :D , and the end product had to go off to Kingston to be blended down as it was 90%. We did try a few different rums that day some 30 years old, I always wondered why the people in Jamaica where always happy, they drink rum instead of water :D

You've forgotten to mention their funny tobacco!

And that fish fornicate in water!

• Like 2

You've forgotten to mention their funny tobacco!

And that fish fornicate in water!

After 14 days in Jamaica you tend to forget a lot :drunk::rofl:

• Like 1