2013 Fabia New Style Emblems

Agreed,and I have them on my white car which also looks good,because the green bit on the old badges matches nothing.

On the other hand,if you've got a green car,keep the old badges!!

On our Yetis (both red) we have this problem.

The green doesn't really go with anything and there is still no replacement rear badge for that. :(

Just ordered a Steel Grey Fabia Scout for work and I think the new badges will look nice.

Is the new model script available as well for the hatch/estate boot.  Seems a bit pointless replacing one without the other?

Is the new model script available as well for the hatch/estate boot.  Seems a bit pointless replacing one without the other?

If you had read the entire thread you wouldn't have to ask.

If you had read the entire thread you wouldn't have to ask.

Well I've just re-read the thread and can't find reference to the "Skoda" new script and "Fabia" new script. Is

this covered elsewhere.  Genuine query not trying to be smart Kent (DK)!

Well I've just re-read the thread and can't find reference to the "Skoda" new script and "Fabia" new script. Is

this covered elsewhere.  Genuine query not trying to be smart Kent (DK)!

Perhaps I misunderstood you. Du you mean "Fabia" with the actual letters and not the badge with the logo?

• Like 1

Perhaps I misunderstood you. Du you mean "Fabia" with the actual letters and not the badge with the logo?

Yes, the script has altered on "Skoda" and "Fabia" - now more upright as opposed to slanting.  Wondered if this was available too.

Yes, the script has altered on "Skoda" and "Fabia" - now more upright as opposed to slanting. Wondered if this was available too.

Okay - sorry then :) . Because of the language barrier I misundertood you - my bad. I would ask your dealer, check Ebay - or perhaps you can get/buy them from someone on this site. I know many users on this site debadge their cars (I don't). You would have to add some new adhesive tape then - but could be an option.

Edited by Kent (DK)

Okay - sorry then :) . Because of the language barrier I misundertood you - my bad. I would ask your dealer, check Ebay - or perhaps you can get/buy them from someone on this site. I know many users on this site debadge their cars (I don't). You would have to add some new adhesive tape then - but could be an option.

I will be debadging my 2013 Fabia within the next week. Brand new letters, car only one week old.

SKODA FABIA TSI £1/letter plus p&p if anyone interested.

Not sure how much the letters would cost from a dealer but they would come with the sticky tape on then if bought from a dealer, mine would be in 'used'condition at the back.

Please don't use this thread for selling, purchase Freedom (I can't tell if you are already I'm on my phone) and post it on there.

Think I'll be doing a trip to my local dealer for these badges today ;)

Changed the wheel centres today as well, as above £8.63 per wheel, £34.52 for the set.

5JA 601 151 FOD - correct fitment for all Fabia II alloys - tight as buggery to fit though!

I've just been playing about with my old (new) boot badge (it was originally the slightly larger badge that didn't sit in the recess).

A very quick paint job , but you get the idea (the badge is sitting on top of the new one)

f3c5f9d1-91ea-47b2-8e06-6dacc7f32ad2_zps

thinking about doing it on all the badges, only because I was at Hortons today and the red Monte Carlos are SOOOOOO common, there were 6 there today!!! tempted to take a photo, but I didn't want them to think I was a weirdo!

I've just been playing about with my old (new) boot badge (it was originally the slightly larger badge that didn't sit in the recess).

A very quick paint job , but you get the idea (the badge is sitting on top of the new one)

f3c5f9d1-91ea-47b2-8e06-6dacc7f32ad2_zps

thinking about doing it on all the badges, only because I was at Hortons today and the red Monte Carlos are SOOOOOO common, there were 6 there today!!! tempted to take a photo, but I didn't want them to think I was a weirdo!

Personally I don't like it. I think it looks so good on the standard black background.

But hey - if you like it then go for it! :) . It is certainly different.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...