US spec fabia vrs

Ant-Vrs

Thanks for the mix reviews I know its not everybody's cup of tea.

I wanted to put the sidemarks in but it dint look right to me

Also I am the first to put in the scirocco GT leather in with full electric/heated front seats

The interior is a work of art m8, how hard was it to do?

Sent from my dad's old HTC Incredible S, not a dodgy s3!

Interior looked really nice m8.. looked better in person :).. the fit on the back seats looked surprisingly factory..

Ill try n get a wiring diagram for the scirocco seats monday n ill email to u if u pm me ur email address ;)

Interior looked really nice m8.. looked better in person :).. the fit on the back seats looked surprisingly factory..

Ill try n get a wiring diagram for the scirocco seats monday n ill email to u if u pm me ur email address ;)

thanks dude it was nice to meet people from here. Yeah il drop you a pm

I like the seats, how is the fit in the back? Is there any gaps?

The only thing that looks a little out of place is the top of the gear stick and handbrake. Maybe get them done to match the seats.

Who did the custom leatherwork?

IMG_0025_zps80a25709.jpg

;)

Actually this was the first short rear plate recess ;)

Screenshot_2013-04-14-21-36-16-1.png

But... the difference with Ant's is it has "oem style" curves instead of a completely square edge like these 2 ;)

Edited by mattvrestate

i love it all especially the seats just trying to find out if that is a oem boot or a custom job in the style of german us spec cars.

You'll have a hard time - the Fabia (even Skoda?) isn't/aren't sold in the USA.

To be 'US' spec, you could make the indicators run at a lower power - it's how my BMW does it so they don't need side reflectors adding for different markets.

Personally, I quite like it as a car, but the branding it as a 'spec' annoys me - the car wasn't even sold like that. I get it if you fit proper JDM/US parts like the Golfs/Polos can do, but otherwise it's just a modification IMO.

Actually this was the first short rear plate recess ;)

Screenshot_2013-04-14-21-36-16-1.png

But... the difference with Ant's is it has "oem style" curves instead of a completely square edge like these 2 ;)

I am not saying I was the first. I am saying I am the first to do it right, like you said Matt with the OEM lines in it.

IMAG0747-1.jpg

Here's a better picture, love the rear end of the car now :)

Edited by Ant-Vrs

Jack its Flyeyed but I want to spray them next time just waiting to find facelift rears.

Karl, hehe I dint use them in the end having a little one in the car with me. Dint want ppl to get confused on which way I was going if that sounds right.