Monte Carlo Tech ordered!

Hi guys,

after many months of researching different cars and narrowing it down to 3, polo, alfa romeo mito and of course the Monte. I decided on the monte after Warrington Skoda rang me with information on the tech version and I was instantly sold and within 15 minutes of the phone call I was down there cash in hand and walked out with a Monte Carlo on factory order!

This will be my first car (I'm only 19) and I have ordered it in red with the red seats :D I can finally stop driving my dads Corsa which I have been pottering around in for the last year!

Now begins the 94 day wait for the delivery, I can not wait! Words can describe how excited I was (still am)

Who else has ordered a tech?

Dan

• Like 2

I didn't realise that the red seats were an option with the Tech version (I know it's an option in the standard Monte Carlo).

I didn't think that there were any options available (apart from the Red or White paint) on the Tech version!

To tell you the truth when I was ordering I totally forgot about seat colour and never mentioned it, I rang up asking if I could change to the red ones, there ringing me up tomorrow but they havn't mentioned that I can't do it! Can't see it being a problem. Wouldn't be surprised if the red version comes with red seats and the white with the black as standard

Which one you getting

The 1.2 TSI or the 1.6 TDI CR. 94 day wait for the delivery?

Gone for the 1.2, because it was a little cheaper on insurance! Which colour have you gone for?

I've made it a factory order because I've only being driving 9 months so in 3 months I'll get a years Ncb so the insurance will be cheaper! 700 quid difference in insurance between 9 and 12 months... It's a no-brainier to wait for it and save pennies

For one horrible moment I thought you were this guy:

http://www.drdanielpoulter.com/Home.aspx

Then I saw you were 19 and breathed a sigh of relief lol!

Congrats on the new motor by the way, wish I could have afforded one when I was your age!

Lol, yeah he was on the news last week and got a lot of stick in work about it!

Edited by Dan.Poulter

• 3 weeks later...

Ooh! No news on ours yet (ordered about three weeks ago). Hopefully all Techs are built now? I wonder if we'll get ESP?

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk HD

Got call today from dealers my monte tech is at the docks ready to be shipped could be two weeks till delivery :happy:

Have you still got the vRS? if so, did the economy get any better the more you've driven it? Sounding good on the Monte though! Hope you enjoy it!

Congratulations on your new car. The Monte Tech certainly looks good value and that the fabia appeals to younger people as well! Enjoy your car and look after it!

Edited by threadbear

Have you still got the vRS? if so, did the economy get any better the more you've driven it? Sounding good on the Monte though! Hope you enjoy it!

yes still got. sort of getting 34mpg 40 on the motorwaynow the weather has warmed up

Congratulations on your new car. The Monte Tech certainly looks good value and that the fabia appeals to younger people as well! Enjoy your car and look after it!

clay bar and wax when she comes

• 2 months later...