Few questions

monkeykler

Hi Guys,

just a few questions,

Is anyone else having problems with Bluetooth? i've been having none stop issues with mine always dropping off and i have to repair the phone to the PID for it to work again and then on my next journey it stops again, i've updated firmware etc and in the compatability form my Samsung galaxy S3 is on the chart as compatible.

Does anyone know if there is a stalk control available for the citigo like there is on the Fab vrs steering wheel and if theres a better radio you can get?

Has anyone else got white wheels? if so are yours stained now? i can't get the brown muck out of the paint :(

Thanks

EDIT

Also 2nd gear crunching? and cant get into reverse.. have to release clutch a few times then do it, its random not all the time

Edited by monkeykler

I gave up with the PID pairing to my phone, it was a PITA.

Can't help on the other bits...

What phone were you trying it with? its just poor show to be honest I had a cheap sony BT player in my Fabia vRS which did better!

An older Nokia and an iPhone.

Without wanting to be negative I just couldn't get on with the PID.

The bluetooth and the sat-nav I didn't find easy to use at all.

By comparison in my Yeti/LEAF etc.. the phone connects every time I get in within 5 seconds of switching on.

The PID is in theory great, but I found it the worst part of a great small car.

Iron x, tar remover and alloy wheel cleaner should get rid of all of the brown marks. Each dealing with the different contaminants that lead to wheel discolouration.

I've found my Galaxy S plus works fine with the PID. Connects up almost immediately on BT. The only gripe I have with the PID is with the navigation, a bit slow at times but I've got used to it.

My S3 is hit and miss. Will connect sometime then won't the next until I reset the PID and restart the phone.

No crunching on second but sometimes 1st and reverse needs the clutch to be depressed twice.

I am also having problems with the Move&Fun, I agree that it's the worst part of the car (the rest is great, though!). Sometimes it won't connect, and while streaming music over Bluetooth, the sound drops out every now and then. I have tried with 3 different phones/tablets.

Right Guys!

Amazing news (well at least for me) I actually upgraded from the Samsung Galaxy S3 to the Samsung Galaxy S4 today and have a guess what? it works perfectly with the PID reconnects every time I get in the car etc etc, just one thing I have not tried yet! music streaming, so I'll report back when I've done that, but at least I can make hands free phone calls now :D