312mm Brake Setup and Mk1 Fabia Genuine Roof Bars

MartynVRS

312mm setup I used to run on my Mk1 vRS. Did about 10000 miles but haven't been used for about 2 years. They will need cleaning but shouldn't take much. Even painted in hammerite smooth green. Will come with discs and pads for free. These will need cleaning too but won't take much. My 288mm's I put back on when I sold the car cleaned up after braking a few times. Discs are pads are easy to get hold of anyway. - £150

IMAG0515_zps35a76f3a.jpg

IMAG0516_zps2f7de796.jpg

Also selling Mk1 Skoda Fabia roof bars. Do have a few marks on them through use but nothing major. Comes with two keys and in the box that came from the dealer - SOLD

*** These prices are only for people coming to Castle Combe or can pick them up. Postage would be a nightmare. Anyone who does want them at Castle Combe must pay and take them BEFORE I go on track. ***

• 1 month later...