Mk3 Owners + Workshop Manual info

I saw that one, and was hopeful, but it just contains general notes and not the actual section of the service manual. The actual sections would look more like those posted in #47 detailing the actual components and fitting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I saw that one, and was hopeful, but it just contains general notes and not the actual section of the service manual. The actual sections would look more like those posted in #47 detailing the actual components and fitting.

does anyone have the full electrical manuals like post #47?

Sorry guys, missed this not sure if they are still required - have link to the full electrical and other manuals - will try and sort link later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Does anyone have a copy of the maintenance manual for a 1.6 81kw EA288 engine ?

take a look into abovementioned load of manuals. 81KW engine things are in the manual for 66 and 77 KW engines, not mentioned in the title. Not sure if it is exactly EA288 though.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

https://www.factory-manuals.com/expand-skoda-octavia-3-iii-2013-2014-2015-2016-factory-repair-manual-417.html

Hello anyone got experience of this company and their repair manuals?

Would pay what they are charging if they are good but it's a fair bit of money to pay out just to see what they are like.

Alternatively any other/better sources of Octavia 3 repair manuals?

Edited by Octy0GG

• 1 month later...
On 6/30/2013 at 22:49, Menumorut said:

Hi, this manual is different in several ways to my March 2016 version, for obvious reasons. In particular there are far more details on the voice commands available, eg for the satnav. Does anyone know if the same voice commands are applicable to my March '16 car. 

I have not really experimented with 'voice' .

Thanks, KK

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2016 at 05:15, pjam73 said:

Go to the source - Skoda Erwin https://erwin.skoda-auto.cz

You can pay 7 Euros for access for an hour and just download all the official PDFs.

Can you download them all within an hours access ? Might go down that route myself.