felicia get low project

This thread is shocking. I'm ashamed to be associated with the same forum! I think it looks great, its something different and its not going to a scrap yard like the majority of Felicia's at the moment.

OP; I like what you've done and I look forward to seeing it progressing. Keep up the good work, and to use a common phrase; ignore the "haterzzz"

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Owning a Fun with modified graphics & green centre hubs on yellow alloys, I say :thumbup: to diverse/different!! :yes: ;)

Yup, each to their own :love:

Also, I might as well throw it into the melting pot.

If you have a de-badged car, I want a fight with you please. That, to me, is the biggest taboo.

Why mod a Felicia when you can mod a Corsa, probably for significantly less cost, and with greater internet resources. I despise Corsas, but want to know what other people think...

Cheers adam.

What i meant was what vehicle variant, gti for the golf ones? Does it matter on the focus 1.6, 1.8 , 2.0, st170/rs

I've read the front are tight to go in, did you do any machining or force them in?

Doesnt matter both the golf and focus coilovers are same across the range. I didnt get my hubs machined just put them in the vice and used abit of force to get them in with a pry bar and a copper hammer. They are tight but easy enough to do

Crikey that's hard core doing it like that Adam, I used a hydraulic press to push mine in, if I was ever going to do it again I would get the hubs bored out to the right size by a machine shop.

Crikey that's hard core doing it like that Adam, I used a hydraulic press to push mine in, if I was ever going to do it again I would get the hubs bored out to the right size by a machine shop.

Getting the hubs bored out would have defo been easier option but went fairly well with 2 people doing it

Ge

Why mod a Felicia when you can mod a Corsa, probably for significantly less cost, and with greater internet resources. I despise Corsas, but want to know what other people think...

The majority would choose a Corsa. This is out the box. Skodas of this era still suffer with a poor image so most wouldn't spare them a second look.

If you have to ask though... :-P

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Doesnt matter both the golf and focus coilovers are same across the range. I didnt get my hubs machined just put them in the vice and used abit of force to get them in with a pry bar and a copper hammer. They are tight but easy enough to do

Cheers for the info adam

Tom is this the setup you have for the 1.8T?

Looking to lower my 1.3mpi, but with consideration for a potential engine conversion next year.

My options seem to be coilovers as in his thread, or i have found Bilstein dampers, and a selection of manufacturers offering lowering springs. Is there any other options?

Thanks

I like it Adam, I must admit I've never seen a felicia that colour, it's sort of like the old champagne colour you use to get on the limited edition mk2 golfs. I reckon that would look good with black wheels.

We had one this colour and it had the Skoda centenary badges on the front wings. It was a year older - N reg.

Not sure about black wheels, I think the gold and silver sounds a good idea. That repeater looks very orange for that colour scheme though, a clear set maybe?

Seeing that picture reminds me of the old Austin 1100s I used to run. I've got pictures of I took of some of them with their suspension depressurised and they're as low as that. Bit easier with the hydrolastic, you'd just let some fluid out or pump some more in.

Edited by Red Studio

just read this thread, err, where do you find chicks who are impressed by lowered felly`s?

Hmmm, chicks, felly's, lowered, impressed - struggling with the association on that one!! :giggle:;)

• Like 1

mostly the knuckle scraping slack-jaw eastern European types that seem to gave invaded our English hamlets and townships, some are so impressed by the sight of a lowered felicia that might even ask to marry the driver.... And as for the estate model, don't even start me on that, it's a pure clunge magnet, it even has space to boff them in the back.

2" drop it is then!! :smirk:

• Like 1

Adam do you have any more pictures from when you were fitting this all up to the car? I want to start a new guide thread about coilovers on a felicia but I don't want It to be filled with my own stuff.

Adam do you have any more pictures from when you were fitting this all up to the car? I want to start a new guide thread about coilovers on a felicia but I don't want It to be filled with my own stuff.

I'll have a look didnt take many tho