Top boost pipe replacement DIY :)

Has anyone heard off pepperperfomance lately? I've just messaged asking about the pipe but there's a few posts on Facebook that don't seem to have been answered and there's no stuff on their Ebay page??

Has anyone heard off pepperperfomance lately? I've just messaged asking about the pipe but there's a few posts on Facebook that don't seem to have been answered and there's no stuff on their Ebay page??

I directly messaged them on Facebook and they took a week to get back to me, I ended up getting one from other sources.

Cheers mate., managed to find an email address off Ebay and they replied straight away- picking my pipe up later today, asked them to change the od of one end too.

So if anyone else wants anything from them, I'd suggest emailing them or phone them.

Pepper performance- [email protected] 07794018031

Yes type 'a' is the one which goes into the intercooler.

Nice one cheers mate. In that case, they've sent me the wrong one. Looks like I've got a 50mm x 51mm instead

A few questions bud if you wouldn't mind answering me them? I have a boost hose leak and would like something similar yours.

I am looking for the silicone pipes in blue, and can only find them at 150mm each leg length, and I notice that yours was 200mm but you needed to cut some off so is 150mm too short or correct do you know?

Secondly the stainless steel pipe, is it a 75 degree bend? I cannot find a 75 degree bend for the life of me!

Thirdly, just to confirm you bought two couplers correct?

I'd appreciate your help.

The stainless pipe is 75° bend. Contact pepper performance (details above) for them. 2 couplers are used if you still have your egr valve. 1 if you've deleted the egr. The silicone pipe lengths I can't comment on as I haven't fitted mine yet, so not sure how long they need to be. HTH

Did you use just the 90 degree reducer, 75 degree steel pipe, 45 degree pipe and the type A coupler, along with jubilee clips??

Yes thats exactly it as I have an egr delete so didn't need the type 'b' coupler, think the 90º bend was 51-57mm? Will have to double check.

• Like 2

has anyone had any problems with receiving there pipe from pepper performance as i have not got mine yet and they have taken the money out my bank, so i rang them and they cant find my order cause i did it over the phone.

I went in to their shop/unit/shed to get mine. Proper little old school family run job by the looks of it, they seemed sound enough though. What did they say, are they going to look again or didn't they seem bothered?

they took my number and told me they were going to look into it. then i got a phone call asking how i ordered the part so i told them over the phone and he said they cant seem to find anything about it even though they have taken the money out my bank. he said he has going to look more into it and get back in touch.

Just keep on at em mate I'll be surprised if they don't sort it. The unit was like a proper little aladins cave/health and safety nightmare lol car parts littered everywhere. And I couldn't even see and wood on the 'desk', was just full of stuff, so wouldn't surprise me if your order was hiding under there somewhere!

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone do me a big favour and measure the leg length from the 75 degree bend to the 45 degree bend and also the leg length after the 45 degree bend?

And is the 45 degree silicone bend at right angles to the metal pipe?

Thanks