Top boost pipe replacement DIY :)

has anyone had any problem with the coupler ?, to me it could do with a bit more room for the jubilee clip ?, i think part of the problem is the really bad quality hose i've bought, really soft stuff

I've only had the pipe pop off the coupler once but i agree that it could do with being a bit bigger to allow more clips to be used. It was recommended to me to use self-tappers through the hose and metal pipe to try and keep everything together better but i haven't gotten round to trying that out yet.

Ideally need to use a pipe with beading on the end and miklor clamps especially if you have a remap.

Yeah definatly joe mate agree with the beading I've made a couple of cuts in the end of my stainless pipe and bent to little ends up just so the jubilees have something to nip up too

Mikalors are probably the best thing to use also

my bottom silicone pipe is cut a lot shorter that yours. IMG_20130827_175918.jpg

Tryed to keep cutting to a minimum, cut the 45 degree hose more at the bottom than the top as wanted to keep a fair bit up top end for clips as havent got the mikler ones

Also gives me more to fine tune the finish of it =], if needs be

Edited by Kgod1991