MK1 Fabia vRS Piper Cat-Back

I'm selling my 6 month old Piper cat back with a single silencer.

Great condition as you'd expect with the twin 2.5" tip or a custom made (by piper) single straight cut Motorsport style tip - Change the look without removing the whole exhaust!

This is still fitted to my car, but will remove over the next week or if i get immediate interest. I have a standard one to put back on or would consider swap for Milltek.

Prefer collection/Meet. I'm based in Swindon, Wiltshire. But work towards Reading, and often end up in south Wales for MTB trips. Let me know and we can work something out.

NEW PRICE BELOW - WILL LISTEN TO OFFERS

(RRP is £366 + £40 for the extra tip and comes with a reducer to fit the standard downpipe if you have that still. http://www.piperexha...cec5gd38i6romn6)

• Like 1

Its hard to say as i went Hybrid at the same time. Definitely more free to rev, but that is partly due to the decat downpipe i have also. It does sound great though, i just want a quiet one again due to work miles. Interested?

My Fabia is pretty standard looking, but has a Hybrid PD150, FMIC, TT brakes, coilovers etc. I guess the only obvious bits are its lower and has a black grille surround. Its black by the way. :)

I already have a very good condition standard system that i may or may not use yet, so i don't need any trades i'm afraid (unless its a Milltek)

Feel free to PM me an offer - The worst i can say is no! Although i do think my price is fair for the age etc.

• 1 month later...

This is now off the car!

Collection from Swindon, Wiltshire. Although I am often up and down the M4 so I'm sure something can be arranged. Perfect condition, no dings and scrapes and 2 tailpipes to choose from and all fittings needed.

Drop me a message if interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...