Spotted....Was It You?

I have hijacked this idea from the VW Corrado Forum...if you see another Superb on the road, say Hi here and see if it was anyone on this forum.

So...i will start, Black Superb Hatch (greenline i think) in Tesco petrol station in Ipswich yesterday afternoon?...anyone?

Gaz

I agree, Superbs sem neglected, there's an immaculate black twin door around here as well as a few silver/ steel grey combos. Only seen one other amethyst purple estate though.

i am just back from cumbria, while driving down i seen about 11 or twelve most where estates and the rest where hatches, but here is the crazy thing just as i was approaching the scottish border i seen a yellow!! 12 plate estate superb!! with a massive taxi sign and in NYC TAXI liveries, and looked stunning unluckily no pics

I saw a Yellow one in Europe. It seems they get alot more colours to choose from over there and I guess its possible to chat up a UK dealer and see if they can swing it for you and get a different colour. After all, they are all made in the same factory (I think).