What have you moved on to after your fabia?

Stealth would be pretty fun.

I just fancy something loud, that everyone will look at.

That's easy.

Buy something loud, large and wrap it yellow... ;)

I actually moved onto the Fabia, retired this circa 500BHP and 390 bhp per ton, F20C engines (FRM liners, all forged internals) can take mega power stock max around 750, 3k can see you more than double the power! and they weigh less than a fabia too!

Old images but you get the jist and rather stealth.

post-32955-0-84280900-1368373675_thumb.jpg

post-32955-0-81931500-1368373761_thumb.jpg

I do love my little fabia though :love:

Thats absolute rubbish PMSL my good friend has a e46 330d they make around 250 max (generally 240) with a remap an EGR delete and panel filter do NOT add another 20BHP more like 5BHP LOL, niether does there next stage add another 20BHP, neither does the swirl flaps (which are not really do with power , they help flow ever so slightly they fail)

Thats absolute rubbish PMSL my good friend has a e46 330d they make around 250 max (generally 240) with a remap an EGR delete and panel filter do NOT add another 20BHP more like 5BHP LOL, niether does there next stage add another 20BHP, neither does the swirl flaps (which are not really do with power , they help flow ever so slightly they fail)

250bhp, so probably won't be any quicker than a fabia with a gtb turbo kit? And I presume it's heavier but rwd with better traction.

Guest BigJase88

250bhp, so probably won't be any quicker than a fabia with a gtb turbo kit? And I presume it's heavier but rwd with better traction.

The main question is what would you rather drive?

For me its the bmw every single time!

I agree ajs, it is a bit OTT. With a decat etc listed there I'd expect to see around about 270ish at the most!

http://www.e46zone.com/forum/topic/44828-tuning-the-330d-204bhp/ Quite interesting regarding tuning them though.

Even if it is a bit slower than a modded Fabia, it's a much nicer place to be and handles much better too.

Was in a Z4 yesterday, I could happily see me in one of those at some point (as long as the steering wheel can go up/seat down).

Guest BigJase88

I agree ajs, it is a bit OTT. With a decat etc listed there I'd expect to see around about 270ish at the most!

http://www.e46zone.com/forum/topic/44828-tuning-the-330d-204bhp/ Quite interesting regarding tuning them though.

Even if it is a bit slower than a modded Fabia, it's a much nicer place to be and handles much better too.

Was in a Z4 yesterday, I could happily see me in one of those at some point (as long as the steering wheel can go up/seat down).

They are nice aren't they!

Quite cheap too!

I've been looking an e46 330d for a while now but proving quite difficult to find one with reasonable mileage, that isn't a dog, 04 or later and manual. Not asking for much! :(

M sport and good spec too of course

Edited by wilsy7

Guest BigJase88

It was yeah. Not a great example though, I was scanning it for an EML light, but I can see the appeal. The 2.2 6cylinder was so smooth too

The other half's after the 2.0l and she said it was also nice!

I've drove the 3.0l and it does put a big smile on your face

I dunno what you're searching for, but they weren't M-sport on the e46 - that came in some point with the E60/90s. The e46 was just 'sport'. Might free up the search terms/results?

Guest BigJase88

Parkers list an M sport in E46 shape? I thought it came in part way through (originally just "sport"). I actually rather the 4 door saloon over a coupe. (odd as every other car I rather a 2/3 door)

My old boy has a 335d saloon!

Complete q car!

Looks like a stock business man's bmw from a distance! But its a weapon

Parkers list an M sport in E46 shape? I thought it came in part way through (originally just "sport"). I actually rather the 4 door saloon over a coupe. (odd as every other car I rather a 2/3 door)

Mine (a later saloon) is defiantly just a 'sport' on the build sheet. That said Wiki says it later became M-Sport. Either way, nothing changed spec wise even if the name was altered.

I too prefer the 4 door, the front of the 2 doors look odd (and they've a better/stiffer chassis ;) ).

• Like 1

I have had some big lads sat at the side of me in the car before, makes gear changes interesting but depending on your frame you might be surprised sir!

Both BKR and myself managed to get into yours up at Shark. Was snug like, since we're both of a slightly larger frame than you are, but definitely possible...
  • Like 1