New Forest meet Sat 13th July 2013

Completley up to everyone if they want to have a drink let me know and i will think of a route we can take :) (we will get lost as some point though!... Dont worry i have satnav! Aha) could be a good idea for. Drive and maybe take some pictures along the way :) (anyone that has a camera bring it along:) )

Anyone got any suggestions on the drive as to where to go? Dave said mudiford i was also given the suggestion of highcliffe apparently its quite nice there for some pictures but then again it will probably be super busy so what about around of the lakes dotted around??

Any suggestions welcome :)

Are you ok mate? Saw you had a shunt on the M27?

Just saw this, thanks. Yeah all OK. Bumper damage, no injuries thankfully. Heard tonight that she accepted liability so all will be sorted. Now I'll have to polish the rest of the car to match the new bumper in time for Gaydon :D Repair place were due to pick mine up today so I missed Goodwood, then I got a call around half two sayin their recovery truck needed recovering :D Mine's still driveable so hopefully still be there at some point on sat. FML :D

• Like 1

and preferably before I start drinking... hang on, thats now.... Ash is driving the first leg to pete's tomorow......pmsl ;)

Hasn't Ash got a habit of crashing though? :D;)

• Like 1

Hasn't Ash got a habit of crashing though? :D;)

true, but "phantom" has ESP , her last crash wouldnt have happened with ESP, besides, I think her car may have been a bent remake of a previous crash (odd rear shut lines, and a tendancy to oversteer ect)

• Like 1