help with badges

they will go on the tailgate as there's no recess, but if you want one on the front grille you will have to pack the recess out with double sided tape or something because the new logo badges are 10mm bigger in diameter

does anyone know what the citigo badge fits like on the grill????

read post #4

they will go on the tailgate as there's no recess, but if you want one on the front grille you will have to pack the recess out with double sided tape or something because the new logo badges are 10mm bigger in diameter

Fitted them on my fabia vrs, pull the pins off them both, the back one fits straight on but the grille one like mentioned is slightly bigger, it fits over the recess but still looks good with minimal effort

Why is everyone talking about the new badge being 90 mm. when you can get it in 80 mm. just like the old badge on Skoda Fabia Mrk1 - it's on the tailgate of a Skoda Fabia mrk2 from 2012 - and it is actually curved a little.

ytlknti2yjnhodnhyjdjzgqyy2jmmza2ymnhnjywnmu.jpg

• Like 1

Why is everyone talking about the new badge being 90 mm. when you can get it in 80 mm. just like the old badge on Skoda Fabia Mrk1 - it's on the tailgate of a Skoda Fabia mrk2 from 2012 - and it is actually curved a little.

so this one fits into the recess? I have the bigger one which overlaps but wouldn't mind a smaller one that fits in..

Seems as though Im not the only one to notice the 80mm one :)

I suggest that you contact Jonathan Gadsby at Rainworth Skoda who knows what is needed and can supply the 80mm badges with the locating pins in the correct position for the Mark 1 Fabia - they fit perfectly.

• 2 weeks later...

The new style badge that is fitted on the rear of the 2013 Fabia Monte Carlos is 80mm, that badge will fit on the front and rear of your fabia.

I asked my local dealer and he was a bit clueless. Need someone who's in the know. There's a popular dealer who is very helpful but I can remember. I think Jonathan is the person you speak to though.