Baker21's Superb Replacement 'Mini Detail'

Baker21

Looks great. As said, I'm not a big Merc fan but that's one of the better colours that the C Coupe works in B)

They must be doing something right at the moment - I'm seeing new Mercs everywhere at the moment! Are they the new Audi??!

I am happy with the Tenorite Grey to and I am looking forward to seeing it on another model that I have ordered for a friend as well :)

How's the Octy?

They do seem to be all over the place, especially around where I work now but then there is a reason for that :(

Octy's still trundling along fine, thanks :)

Just seem to have spotted an awful lot of Cs - mainly coupes I seem to see and mainly facelifts! But then I was hearing they were offering very competitive leasing/contract deals, so that might be the reason.

• Like 1

Octy's still trundling along fine, thanks :)

Just seem to have spotted an awful lot of Cs - mainly coupes I seem to see and mainly facelifts! But then I was hearing they were offering very competitive leasing/contract deals, so that might be the reason.

Glad to hear it :)

Could we be and the fact they are soon to release the new C-Class may have something to do with it also :)

They seem to be turning out some interesting designs and technology including the new S-Class!!

:) Please move nearer to Manchester so you can do my MB too. Thank you

Good to hear from you 'Lady Elanore', what colour's your 350? I can recommend someone up north or your welcome to drive down to Northampton ;)

Looks great Amanda

It did :D Needs a touch of a magic sponge now

Nice, AMG Sport Plus as you state under your Avatar, nice motor, you happy with it?

I am very happy with it. 40+mpg and properly quick :) Struggles with traction in the dry very easily (in a good way) :) Quick cross country and superb on the motorway. Nicer to drive than my previous A4 3.0tdi and that had the Sports diff and full driver control systems. You happy with yours? I love the colour. Would have liked the Coupe, but they didn't do it with the engine I wanted :(

• Like 1

I am very happy with it. 40+mpg and properly quick :) Struggles with traction in the dry very easily (in a good way) :) Quick cross country and superb on the motorway. Nicer to drive than my previous A4 3.0tdi and that had the Sports diff and full driver control systems. You happy with yours? I love the colour. Would have liked the Coupe, but they didn't do it with the engine I wanted :(

Good stuff and sounds like your getting reasonable MPG out of it as well :)

All good with my motor currently and lets face it the one we really want is the C63 ;)

All good with my motor currently and lets face it the one we really want is the C63 ;)

Oh yes please. I looked at the PCPs of the C63 at the time (purely out of curiosity) and worked out I could afford one! The PCPs were super cheap on one considering it's retail price. So ...purely as an academic exercise....cough ....cough......I did the sums on the running costs. :( Then I realised I could afford to get one and instantly SORN it :( :( as I wouldn't be able to afford the fuel or insurance (I do nearly 30K miles a year). Still we can all dream and I have the same colour as one of the C63's standard paint jobs :)

We have a fair few C63's here in the car park and I just don't know how the guys manage to fund the fuel for these motor's, the cars look great but they must have some deep pockets, or they are getting paid a heck of a lot more than me ;)

We have a fair few C63's here in the car park and I just don't know how the guys manage to fund the fuel for these motor's, the cars look great but they must have some deep pockets, or they are getting paid a heck of a lot more than me ;)

...but it is so 'almost worth it' just for that sound.

• Like 1

Nice replacement!

Love your threads on DW especially the ones with Octavias vrs.

Good luck with the car!

G

Sounds like you might be biased on the Octavia vRS ones then ;)

• Like 1