Ready To Order? Almost......

Jellycat

The extra speakers are an optional extra... they do NOT come standard with the Elegance spec. They sound good, but nowhere near as good as the BOSE ones I had had in my Audi.

Quite so... which was my original point at post 21, and as the BOSE system is not available in the Yeti, the upgrade is the best thing you can do as far as a factory order goes..

Quite so... which was my original point at post 21, and as the BOSE system is not available in the Yeti, the upgrade is the best thing you can do as far as a factory order goes..

:rofl: That's true. I only compared it to the BOSE so people realise it is still a Škoda system their getting and that it is nothing to write home about. It is the best you can get but don't expect miracles.

I think the standard speaker kit is fine given that in any car (apart from monstrously expensive 'whisperers') there will be extraneous noises that prevent you experiencing anything like the quality you would get sitting at home. I listen mostly to classical music on both radio and from HDD and am quite satisfied with the quality, although the dynamic range of modern recordings can mean that quiet passages are virtually inaudible if the volume is set not to deafen you in the loudest parts! One of my pet hates, incidentally, is the idiot blasting out (horrible) music (so-called) through windows, sunroof, etc. I'm sure all we Yeti drivers are more mature than that!

• Like 1

When I play music the roof and windows are fully up. I paid for the music so why should other benefit :giggle: ..... Oh I guess you may be talking about some of those where all the windows are blacked out with the sides down a tad to view the occupants with sun glasses at night playing biscuit tin music accompanied by serious amplified indigestion sounds.. not music to me but I am getting old :blush:

Edited by Hairball