Maidstone Meet July 2013

lfc958

Didn't quite work that that unfortunately Simon...bit of a war of attrition out there this morning,,first casualty was Nigel who had an aversion to going round roundabouts (bodywork, steering and alternator took the hit) lhe limped back to canterbury with another car riding shotgun, then my gearbox cried enough just outside of Paddock Wood which left Mark and Dave and I haven't a clue what happened to them....heyho...goes with teh territory I suppose,

Good news though, Phil doesn't have to bless us with his company at the next meet and can save a couple of quid at the same time :rofl:

Oh dear! I thought al the work was over, once you past the SVA? Looks like that car really misses all the attention!

I'm sure Phil would prefer to spent the pennies & you not to have another breakdown! Good luck with the new box of bits anyways. :thumbup:

Hi guys, I got the suspension sorted in the end, but as the weather's nice. I thought I'd strip the Alfa's gearbox & make sure it's all good. Didn't recon on the wind blowing all my numbering system tags away though & I'm just left with number 4046, can anybody help?

4046_l.jpg

Sorry Taylor, Italian auto gearboxes are not my thang!

Good luck though :)

• Like 2

Sorry Taylor, Italian auto gearboxes are not my thang!

Good luck though :)

Yeh fill yer boots mate one bit left out of 4000 I'd consider that a result, mind you I prefer to start with a whole one myself

• Like 2

Good news though, Phil doesn't have to bless us with his company at the next meet and can save a couple of quid at the same time :rofl:

:'( might tell the newbie skoda owner we had at work not to come as they are mean and horrible :'(

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Naaaaaaaaa, Might pop up, Be nice to get out the house, just an added bonus the Yellow beast is there... (if it makes it)

• Like 1

:'( might tell the newbie skoda owner we had at work not to come as I'm mean and horrible :devil:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Naaaaaaaaa, Might pop up, Be nice to get out the house, just an added bonus if my sh!tter is there... (if it makes it)

No worries Phil, whatever matey.. :thumbup:

• Like 1

After an evening of tinkering and a clean, thought I'd get a picture. Will be good to meet other Skoda fans :rofl:

If you want to plod down together or can be folded up to fit in the back of the Nissan let me know. :)

If you want to plod down together or can be folded up to fit in the back of the Nissan let me know. :)

Haha It would probably fit! I'll inbox you soon and we'll arrange something, I'm currently saving for my GTR:

988643_425662837540783_995040743_n_zpsb91505a9.jpg

• Like 3

Mike, I don't quite know how to tell you this, but it's gonna poke right up outta the car!

It'll look like one o them there Transformers bruv?

Don't worry Beryl I'll turn the car on its end. Pleased you liked post number 33, one of my more subtle posts, I was quite proud of that one. :rofl:

so I'm back in the game, i doubt many of you will remember me as not been active for about 9 months, but NEED to see BossFox's new setup and want to catch up with everyone. count me in!

• Like 1

Car up and running again had a few short blats in it, one last night to the grasshopper for a pistonheads meet, some serious cars there, a few plebs acting like cocks but left before it got out of hand Car is definitely lower geared with the new gearbox and none the worse for it though 1st is next to useless but 4th is better 2nd and 3rd pretty good. Was hoping the meet was this saturday as the car is still running at the moment, but will do my best to preserve it for the meet on the 6th.

• Like 4