Maidstone Meet July 2013

lfc958

YAY sun is still out here on the coast, so there is a good chance it will be the same inland :sun:  :sun:  although the micro climate we get is sometimes the complete opposite of elsewhere.  :rain:

OH GOD i now have visions of it snowing at Maidstone  :o  :D  :p

• Like 1

Good to meet everybody - sorry isn't stay for the meal - I plan to next month or so with wife and baby :)

Thanks to gizmo, bossfox and dark hero for services rendered :)

• Like 1

Good to see you Ad Lav, thought your car looked very nice and the spoiler will look very neat when fitted.

• Like 2

I second that, Easily the largest briski meet I have been to since perhaps The Essex meet in 2012? (excluding track sessions)

Good to meet some of you guys, and to catch up with a few of the regulars ;)

Great meet tonight, good to meet some new faces,a lovely looking car Charlie :thumbup:  catch up with a good few of you at the national meet.

Thanks :) was great meeting you earlier and all the others. Will be great to see your kit car sometime :)

:hi: Hi all thanks from me and SHMBO for a lovely evening and so nice to meet everyone and the friendship shown by one and all. We will be back for the July meet. :happy:

• Like 1

Would like to add also thanks for the astonishing turnout, & newham court were also brilliant in adding the extra tables to accomodate.

• Like 1