Here she is...

Looking nice, Never had any Monte's on the forcourt at Hortons when I was looking for mine, otherwise might have been tempted by the black (the wife would also agree that black was better than the Green VRS I had my eye on).

Looking nice, Never had any Monte's on the forcourt at Hortons when I was looking for mine, otherwise might have been tempted by the black (the wife would also agree that black was better than the Green VRS I had my eye on).

They had a black vRS, and a white vRS with black headlights but I've wanted a Monte for a while now and I need a diesel for the miles I do! :D

I do like the idea of Lucky, but in the past I've tended to get an idea with the reg, for example Taffy (reg ended TFW) and T-Fiddy (Toyota Yaris, reg ended FYD)