Ultimate Street Car

sihorton

Well, it was hot and windy, and we even suffered a shower (too short to make any difference :(), but I had fun nevertheless.

Didn't see Paul, and big k stood me up, so it was up to me to entertain myself with the Max Power girls ;)

I've taken some pictures which you can find here.

Highlight of the day was some nutter in his go-kart doing >90mph on the 1/4... I know, I'm easily entertained :D

Originally posted by Quinten in this post

Well, it was hot and windy, and we even suffered a shower (too short to make any difference :(), but I had fun nevertheless.

Didn't see Paul, and big k stood me up, so it was up to me to entertain myself with the Max Power girls ;)

I've taken some pictures which you can find here.

Highlight of the day was some nutter in his go-kart doing >90mph on the 1/4... I know, I'm easily entertained :D

yeh sorry q i tried very hard to get up there but had an appointment with my caravan (currently front section pulled apart) very hot was about 40 degrees in van will catch up with you next time will you be going to any other meets?

sorry Q did try to pass a msg via jon / des - my warehouse was a victim of a flash flood... fortunately not too much damage... so i left usc at 9.30 having queued since 8am to sign on to run.... without having a run...

big thanks to Ian for helping with the flood in my absense...

q what i would give to have that much space on the bank on a main meeting (usually filled top to bottom all the way to the finish line as well as pits+ grandstand full)