Loud Clunk when accelerating hard in 1'st/2nd or when braking heavy?

As above guys, When i accelerate hard in 1'st or 2nd i get a big clunk! sounds like metal to metal right on drivers side near my feet, makes a huge noice outside too, also does the same when braking hard going over a bump???

my wild guess would be that you have not changed the bushes. If you going forward and then stop. Then just put it in reverse and you back up normally, do you hear it? If yes, then check the bushes

i hear it bad if im braking hard into a speed bump? it seems like is clicks out of place then when i accelerate it clicks back in? lol might sound weird but true

3 bolts which attach the shock to the wishbone - can't think of the proper name off the top of my head.

Otherwise bushes, broken spring or subframe bolts.

Ball joint is my guess. They can appear to have nothing wrong when standing stationary but having been an owner of a Peugeot 407 i've heard the loud, clonking/ cracking sound quite often :@

i once had that, and it turned out to be the 3 bolts that hold the ball joint to the wish bone come loose and were starting to sheare on one side. i just replaced them all with nylon nuts and bolts and its been fine since.