Nice interior in the fabia !

zid

Hello, I found some pictures on www.autoweek.nl (dutch information site about cars) of very neat interior, apparantly of the Fabia RS (at least that's what the site says)

Aren't it supposed to be the RS seats and so on in the Fabia RS ?

Anyone know if this is an option or something ? Looks like leather if you ask me and damn it does like nice!

some pictures:

fab2in1_a.jpg

fab2in1_a.jpg

fab2in3_a.jpg

fab2in4_a.jpg

Must say that I ain't keen at all. :thumbdwn:

Its the same colour scheme I had in my Megane Privilege, only atleast that was half leather!

Looks very much like the interior of my old Fabia Elegance prior to some serious de-beiging ;)

Woo! Beige cloth is the wayyy.

But the real deal is beige cloth, with grey trim :thumbup:

The interior in the pictures is actually a lot less mustard yellow than the beige in the Elegance Fabias. I think it look nicer, and the black door-handles break it up a bit.

Chris - everyone who has seen the car says I should put the beige dash back in :confused:

I have no idea.

Seen that before' date=' but everytime I see it I just cant help but want it!

That looks stunning :thumbup:[/quote']

I've just paid the Fabia off and am thinking of a new car soon, open to offers ;):rofl: