hmibennett

A wee mock-up for you Jonceebee of how it might look (have I missed out any bling?)

qde.jpg

Just the job, Marie. Your brilliant drawing makes me more determined to go with the silver top, thanks for making up my mind. Only thing missed is the black "B" pillars and silver door handles :love:

Hi Andrew: Another question if you don't mind replying. Does the film fit well around the sunroof profile and the roof bars. I really fancy having the roof finished in Silver to match all the chrome I have on the exterior but can see a lot of fitting required around the sun roof frame, does it look ok and are you happy it will stay in place?

Fits perfectly around the sunroof and also the rails because they took them off first, along with the drainage channel trim and the high-level brake light! Has a three year guarantee so I guess I'm happy it will stay there.

• Like 1

Fits perfectly around the sunroof and also the rails because they took them off first, along with the drainage channel trim and the high-level brake light! Has a three year guarantee so I guess I'm happy it will stay there.

Thanks for that Andrew. I am having the silver wrap done when I return from our holidays in Wales. Ernie at Totally Dynamics passed on his best regards

You'll find Ernie very helpful - how pleased he'll be to have another Yeti, I'm not sure, as he found it quite hard work to get the roofbars off!