North West Meet Sunday 7th July

foxyvixen

Nice to see some new faces at the last meet, together with the regulars, lets hope for some more newbies at this meet

It is to be held at the Stretton Fox pub, just off the roundabout at junction 10 M56.

Starts at 7.30pm and the more the merrier

Looking forward to seeing you all there :)

• Like 1

Me & carlos will Show our face this time :rofl:

has the food got better? was cr@p last time we had some grub. :giggle:

Yeah!!! You are coming along :rofl: :rofl:

The menu has changed, it is expensive but the few things I have tried have been good.

I should be there. Food... Ermmm im a savagely fussy eater, do they have sausage chips and beans?

Sent from my iPhone 4s

you could always try the Childrens Menu....!!!!   :rofl:   :giggle:   :giggle:  :giggle:   :rofl:

Might be able to get to this one, not been to one before. Just had a word about it to my other driver & she says"I'll see how I feel" It'll be a nice run out from here, hope the weather's OK. Decent beer on? I won't be driving back :angel: .

• Like 1

Might be able to get to this one, not been to one before. Just had a word about it to my other driver & she says"I'll see how I feel" It'll be a nice run out from here, hope the weather's OK. Decent beer on? I won't be driving back :angel: .

if you fancy going along you could always meet us at Costco !!!!!

• Like 1

we will b eating at the antrobus arms ,,turn left at j10 roundabout and it's a couple of miles down the road ,,much better food than we've previously had at the stretton fox ,,they might even do adult sized sauasage chips and beans lol.  find it on facebook.

Edited by carlos-666

also ,iv'e got a set of heko wind deflectors up for grabs almost new ,,and a set of 18" rs 6 alloys with tyres pm me for details ..

Hey Mr!!! You pinching my meet thread for selling!!!! Naughty Boy!!! :evil: :evil:  He he

What time you eating at Antrobus? If we at Stretton Fox for 7.30 I may join you for tea, but I cannot be late, I get told off by Damo :giggle: :giggle:

Hey Mr!!! You pinching my meet thread for selling!!!! Naughty Boy!!! :evil: :evil:  He he

What time you eating at Antrobus? If we at Stretton Fox for 7.30 I may join you for tea, but I cannot be late, I get told off by Damo :giggle: :giggle:

i'm not freedom anymore .so I have to get it in where I can ,,I think we'll b eating about 6 ish .god forbid if you r late to the meet lol.

Iv just bookd a table at the Antrobus for me .carlos & nicola.... If anyone else wants to join us you have to book. 01606891333

Is the meet still at 7.30 too?Sent from my iPhone 4s

Hi, yes meet still at Stretton fox at 7.30. We got slightly side tracked with food!!

See you at Stretton fox