Daytime running lights

Back to square one!...  :wall:

Error light came back and nothing I did could resolve it, except putting the old Yellow P21W's back  :@

Sod it! I give up!!  :(

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=281112776357

Buy these ones from eBay. They will work fine without any errors. I have them in mine and they're brilliant.

If you search for my username (noseforkhall) on instagram you will see them fitted!

Dan

I can vouch for the above, I've had them in mine for 4 months now and have had no error messages at all. 20140129_102220_Raigmore%20Hospital01_zp

They look spot on!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

It was seeing them on your car that made me get them from mine I think!

• Like 1

I don't know what's happening with your DRLs, are they definitely Canbus Error bulbs as they shouldn't throw up any warning lights.

I had a Pug 207 before my Monte and some of the interior bulbs came from it which I'm still using now and they didn't cause any errors in that either.

• 4 years later...

Hi guys. Sorry to raise this post from the dead but I have just bought a '12 Fabia MC for the wife and I only found the button mistakenly as I was fitting a ignition live feed for a dash cam. 

I switch it either way and it doesn't turn any lights on. There are bulbs in the sockets so I know that DRL are present on the car. Any ideas?

I have read on another post that they can be disabled from the factory but why would they do that if theres a switch??

1 hour ago, AMD87 said:

have you tried different bulbs? the brake lights are the same bulb so take on out and give it a try

I was thinking that but wouldn't a warning light display on the dash? My Octy displays straight away. I will still try tho.

18 minutes ago, DIESELind said:

I was thinking that but wouldn't a warning light display on the dash? My Octy displays straight away. I will still try tho.

sometimes not. on my fabia it only brings up warning lights on rear lights not fronts. worth a quick test to see if it is the bulbs

On 11/02/2019 at 16:12, DIESELind said:

Bulbs were knackered.

Still bewildered why there is no warning light for it.

Thanks again buddy.

Mines never brings warning lights for front lights only rear ones. Not sure why. 

At least we worked it out though.