Question for other black Monte Carlo owners...

Nice photo George, would look better with a Black Magic roof though!!

Only kidding,

I'm new to Skoda but loving every minute, might even look at the Mk3 vRS if they make one when the time comes, not be for a long while yet though.

I had a Black iQ and after cooking inside it, or getting in to it when the inside temp was up above 40*oC vowed never to have a black car or roof again.

I am quite surprised there are ones with black roofs in the likes of Australia.

Anyone with a Black vRS might want to check the underbonnet temp if they sit on a sunny day after roasting it,

Track, 1/4 miles or similar.

Even with a White bonnet its a good idea to get the bonnet open if the engines been up in the 100 plus oil temp and the sun is beating down when you stop..

george

climate control had been brilliant in mine the last 2 days! 18c inside 27 c outside, drive hard , and gently, no loss of power like the heat sink I used to get in the mark I on hot days either... I walked behind the car when the engine was on, after being driven for 2 hours, and the heat comming from the back was unreal! lol.... LOTS of condensation under the car from the aircon after just a 3 minute park at the side of the road ...

all is good though :) remember these things (unmodified) are designed to be able to drive through death valley at 50c, so i doubt 27c is any issue at all :)

There is no doubt they are tested to extremes and cope.

A Digital Fridge Thermometer is always a useful thing to have to see just how hot it does get from one vehicle to another, underbonnet, in airboxes etc

and when using different Air Intakes or doing other mods.

Behind the battery area in a Twincharger easily gets up near 50*oC when stopping and parked up after some fast use.

Just went out just now,

not sunny and it is 26*oC Ambient but inside a closed car was 43*oC