Ap coiles that nock (not the only one it seems)

Been reading lots and I think I have found my nocking, the ap coilovers are the cause I believe! I have read some stuff about people putting in helper springs so I wrang AP to discuss this! And they say they wont help in getting rid of the nock, instead the nock is coming from somewhere else they say! I have checked and double checked the bolts for everything, no fouling with driveshaft and arb either! Pretty ****ed off as I bought them to lower the car and now they nock, solution is to raise apparently....lol im not even that low!!

I need some advice guys

Lots of new bits im confident arent the issue! Yes I heard the spring method does work, they say otherwise which is why im after the advice of ap owners! I think im gna get the springs and try it but its more money on top of buying the bloody things! I had read a few topics on them and some people have it, some don't it seems but I definitely have it lol

You know you want be very low with helper springs, or arnt you going for low lows? Have you definitely done the arb bushes, just because not realy heard of people doing them when they do new suspension. Normally just top mounts and bearings along with the drop links in some cases.

Yea I have replaced them with poly ones, was a long day haha can you explain to me how the helper spring would actually work? AP coilover man said they wouldn't do anything but make it higher, but it solved it for u I read

When driving at low speed the spring was shifting about as there wasn't enough tension on it to keep it located. I wound the platform down lower and fitted the helper spring. This kept more tension on the spring and the noise went.

Think u gta look around for them, 60 mm I think I read! Cheers Tech1e, wouldnt the noise continue when hitting bumps in the road? Is there a certain size spring that I need or is it a case of finding and old helpers? Q