lowest mileage Favorit?

My Favorit is K reg and has had 2 owners ( me included) and has 13000 miles on the clock certified! Is this the lowest mileage Favorit on the road? It has just been detailed and looks a treat. No dints scratches etc. Still has the original flash torch in the boot - needs a battery.

Impressive, but what's the history of a 20 year old car that's only done 6K? 

That's only 300 miles a year...or less than 6 miles a week on average! 

My brother and I were looking a Felicia on Gumtree that had only done 16000 miles since 1998, and decided it must have been cheaper to take taxis! 

Yes I will endeavour to try and post some pictures but must admit to not bein very technical in that area lol It says I have exceeded my alloted disc space? Huh

Briskoda forum allows only 1 Megabyte of TOTAL space for attaching photos or you have to pay for a bigger quota.

you can manage your previous attachments from your control panel.

go to My Settings then Manage Attachments.

you have to delete some attachments to free your space quota.

generally speaking, a decent size photo should have 640x480 pixels, a resolution of 72 dpi, and has to be JPG.

that way you can attach 10-15 photos in total.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder is it still possible to buy the battery for the rechargeable lamp in the boot? I mlght stick the original wheels on this week. Can't decide.

There's a nice looking 42,000 mile '95 GLXie Flairline on ebay at the moment. £850, in Telford.

Looks very tidy & I certainly wouldn't rule out going back to a Fav. 

There's also the 14k red one at nearly 3 times the asking price of the above!  :smirk:

There's a nice looking 42,000 mile '95 GLXie Flairline on ebay at the moment. £850, in Telford.

That looks great. I love those Favorit seats. Central locking too, what more could you want! If only I needed another car...