Yeti coming-Fabia going

Dealer says Yeti arrives next week rather than anticipated end August/early Sept.

Must sell my 1.6 Fabia 2 so it's in the 'for sale' section of BRISKODA if you're interested. Loved this car, it's a shame to trade it in, so.......

No, this is my problem. They anticipated delivery end August/early Sept when I ordered in mid-June so my selling plans for Fabia and ( now retired ) wife's Yaris have had to be accelerated. I've tried BRISKODA for the first time to sell Fabia but thought Auto Trader best for non-Skoda car, so Yaris is now on there.

Unfortunately, no inquiries for Fabia - maybe Auto Trader for that after Yaris has gone. Will be sorry to see them go 'cos both have been super-reliable and did just what we wanted of them.

Hi, Boss fox, soon to join you in the Yeti fraternity. However, mine will ( unfortunately ) not be a bonkers Yeti but I'm looking to customize/accessorise it - any links to websites appreciated. I found one for Yeti clothing but nothing to do with cars! What about Alloy Gaters ? Oops, maybe this question should have been on Yeti forum!!

• Like 1

Just ordered a yeti elegence at the weekend there and was told 10/12 weeks for delivery so quite happy here if it comes nearer 1st Sept.

Wife has lost all confidence in the vrs after its engine change recently so wants shot of it

Hi, Boss fox, soon to join you in the Yeti fraternity. However, mine will ( unfortunately ) not be a bonkers Yeti but I'm looking to customize/accessorise it - any links to websites appreciated. I found one for Yeti clothing but nothing to do with cars! What about Alloy Gaters ? Oops, maybe this question should have been on Yeti forum!!

Mine isn't bonkers. :)

It's just a 170 mapped to 200 with a nappa leather interior and a daft numberplate.

Superskoda do a few bits.

I tend to use Jabbasport.

Most reputable mappers will map the 110 to an average of around 175 as it's the same engine as the 140.

I'd advise using a well regarded company off this forum though. :)

The 170 does 205-210, but 200 is a nice round number to claim. :D

stevie.d, 

First one i can recommend,

second one my recommendation is avoid, no matter how long they have been in business.

After the problems with the vRS engine are you prepared to re-map the Yeti and have no Manufacturers warranty,

or is it going to be valid still?

stevie.d, 

First one i can recommend,

second one my recommendation is avoid, no matter how long they have been in business.

After the problems with the vRS engine are you prepared to re-map the Yeti and have no Manufacturers warranty,

or is it going to be valid still?

will see how it goes once it arrives :happy:

just trying to sort out the wheel colour at the moment as wifey wants black wheels which skoda don't do on yetis

You can get the Matterhorn Alloys on the Yeti, but they are accessories and not factory fit.

They are same one Skoda fit to the special edition models.  I bought a set seperately.

yetimatterhorn.jpg

You can get the Matterhorn Alloys on the Yeti, but they are accessories and not factory fit.

They are same one Skoda fit to the special edition models.  I bought a set seperately.

yetimatterhorn.jpg

that's the wheels she wants but we were told they weren't available to buy :wonder: