Fabia VRS wrap

Hi all

Now my fabia is getting 1 too many stone chips on the front end due to the millage I do (approx 30k a year) I'm considering getting her wrapped. I am thinking about matt baby blue with Matt black roof, wheels, mirrors, grill, number plate surround and spoiler,

What's everyone's thoughts I've put a pic of the colour I fancy, currently she is black

post-77812-13750162966653_thumb.jpg

post-77812-13750163466964_thumb.jpg

Cheers Dan

Either just wrap the bonnet and grill only in matte black or just leave it and get the bonnet resprayed later

Getting the wheels done in matte black, etc really wouldn't look very good

Edited by Harry1212

Cheers for the opinions, the blue came from my love of the clio 197 f1 in that colour.

I have had a price of £450 for the whole car wrapped and £300 for a front end respray. The only issue I have found with the front end resprays is that the paint is never as strong and chips easily so would have to get it clear wrapped putting me towards the £450 mark.

I have also thought about Matt grey.

When I got my fab approx 2 years ago there wasnt many around where I live. In the past 12 months they are now everywhere and all black.

My front end has been annihilated by stone chips too, and (pending my rust warranty claim with Skoda) I've thought about wrapping my Fab. £450 seems like a really good price, I thought wraps were much dearer!

I don't dislike the blue, but think it may be a little garish on the road. It could look great with the car on show!

A dark matt grey would have my vote. But the way I see it, a wrap obviously isn't a permanent solution, so either play it safe or go all out with some wacky colour :)

These guys offering to do entire cars for £450 and £500 won't be professionals, not doubting there work but it will be 2 guys who practised wrapping on there own cars one day, did a decent job and decided to do it for other people to earn a bit of cash

Most will be mobile wrappers so they will do it on your drive or even on the street, no proper prep work and I would be surprised if it lasts over a year

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

It's the plasti wrap that I'm looking at vinyl wrap is about £1100

If its plasti-wrap.co.uk, it does look like one guy with a load of PlastiDip spraying cars in his garage. Explains the price, but having looked at the photos I'd be a little worried about their attention to detail.

Might be ok though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Cheers for the concern. I ain't stupid and going to let any Tom play with my beloved fabia lol. I've seen their work and researched plasti dip take a gander on this site. The beetle on their is my wife's old car. Plasti dip is a apart that can be removed at any time.

http://prodipyourcar.com/full-dip/