1.9TDI ALH (AGR ASV AHU etc...) rebuild and ported head with SDI camshaft and manifolds

XMANTURBOS

Hi,

this is one of the last things I've gathered for planned heavy mods of my Octavia mk1 my goal was around 240hp 450Nm I've even had a 11mm hybrid modified injection pump, GTB220vk turbo and HFLOX .260 nozzles ready... all gone now due to sudden change of plans and purchase of Octavia mk2 4x4 which is going to be modified this summer (hopefully)

Ok so the head comes originally from 90HP ALH engine since it's just 90hp it didn't have a very hard life I guess. It will fit pretty much any 1.9TDI with injection pump it will even fit 1.9TDI PD but that's more complicated than it's worth...

As you can see it comes with the very rare 38E SDI camshaft which gives you 15-20hp gain on its own, it's fully rebuild, skimmed ported plus paired with the manifolds. The intake manifold comes from an SDI engine, the exhaust manifold comes from AWX passat engine and allows you to put GTB2260vk straight on it (you will just need a flange/adapter).

I will not tell you how much did I pay for the head + all that staff which comes with it + for the work done on it as it still hearts me that I need to sell it... What I'm looking for is just £400 + delivery + paypal fee if you want to pay via paypal. Collection in person is most welcome and preferred and I'm happy to show the head to anyone interested. I can also take some more pics if you feel that there isn't enough yet...

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

Does the manifold mean a gtb2260 would fit a transverse 1.9td?

yes I will be putting a GTB2260 on exactly same manifold in my Octavia mk2 next month if everything goes as planned

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...