The West Meon Hut #6

@Lee

• 3 weeks later...

Can't make this one as I will be in France for the week... 

Was hoping to ask Lee about getting suspension fitted (I heard you had some dome recently??)

I had some a  LOT of help from Connor who was at meet number four (Red Fabia RS). But any questions, I'll help if I can, mate :)

Yes, me too, though I might leave even earlier than I normally do as I'm starting work even earlier and have to be up at 4.30. I know I'm a lightweight!

Thanks to all those who made it last night and weren't too busy having a holiday or in some west country county :p :D

Link to/ Topic for number seven will appear shortly.

I fear last nights was the last one for the meantime when short sleeved shirts could be worn :(

Anybody up for a Christmas one? ie December's would be a week or two later?

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/287503-the-west-meon-hut-7/

Sorry I missed this month, the implementation went as 'planned' on Tuesday. 

Are any of you going to Castle Coombe next week?

I'll be there with the Briskoda crowd. There 'may' be a couple of cheap clubstand tickets left.

Great, I am not too worried about clubstand tickets as I tend to park on one of the far corners.  

So along at its not raining all day I'll pop around and say Hi.