The West Meon Hut #7

@Lee

I'm sure you all know the routine by now but for those who don't; we have a monthly get together at The West Meon Hut where we get away from the SWMBO's (SWMBO's welcome) and have a chat, a 2 for 1 burger and a nice drive home. All Briskoda/ Skoda owners welcome. Hell, we even allow a shagged out old beemer wagon these days :D

So the next one, Tuesday 1st october 2013 from 7pm.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=West+Meon+Hut&hl=en&ll=51.032623,-1.074772&spn=0.014709,0.042272&sll=52.8382,-2.327815&sspn=6.969708,21.643066&oq=west+meon+hut&t=m&z=15&iwloc=A

Still hoping for someone to turn up with a genuine Ross-Tech cable who's willing to code for a drink and a meal (T's &C's apply)

Terms and Conditions: Meal must be from the 2 for 1 menu :D

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I shan't be able to attend this time. SWMBO arrives back from Germany that day and I suppose I should spend some time with her :dull:

Anyway, I hope that doesn't put anyone off attending and just talk amongst yourselves until the first tuesday in November :)

Looks like just me and you at the moment Sam! I was going to show off my new wheels too though I think it might be getting dark by 7 now.

Met Lee yesterday afternoon to hand over some dodgy goods! (Well a lighter actually but that's not as exciting) he mentioned this to me. I'll have to check with SWMBO if I am allowed out to play. But I would like to pop along.

• Like 1

Yoss, apart from the fact her flight gets into Heathrow at 18:45, she can think of nothing worse. The deal is, she has one horse, I have 'car club' and she can't think of anything worse than looking at a bunch of cars at night. By the same token, I don't go to 'horsey' crap :D

Right Lad's, I think I am going have to leave this one.

I've been slowly down going with the modern day Black Death(Man Flu) today and rather than infect everyone, I better give it a miss.

Catch everyone next month.

Regards

Paul

Whens the next meet?? will come along :hi:

Hi, the next one will be on tuesday the fifth of november. See you there :)

There'll be a new topic with full details in the next day or two.

Bonfire night?

it is, Tom but as most displays are organised for the sat/sun before I didn't think it'd be an issue. Could maybe make it for the wednesday depending on the general concensus though? Thoughts?

Although when we held it on a Wednesday a few months ago, the pub was heaving with scooters and old Fords. This did give us more to look at but makes having a meal trickier. Having said that the scooter club probably won't be out on a dark November night.

• Like 1