Lumbar Support Needed

Boriskoda

Does anyone know of a good lumbar support that I use in my Skoda Fabia vRS. Really get an aching back after an hour or so now. Any good reviews? Preferably something that doesn't break the bank and that holds itself in place.

Thanks in advance

Currently i am using one from NP Autoparts @ £8.99 with free postage. 'Lumbar Support', used under a water proof seat cover.

I have various from 'Much Cheapness' to £50 that i have used over the years.

Depends what you need, and can be trial and error on different seats.

Loads to chose from on Amazon.

george

This one i have used for years, to sit on or used in the Lumbar Region, £40 or so.

(under a seat cover.)

Get a CG-LOCK.it fits to the seatbelt clip and locks the waist bit of the belt in place.....very good I have an original version which is over 5yrs old! As used by stunt drivers etc...

I have a back problem.....long journeys were a pain........you slowly slouch in the seat and your pelvis rotates and that's how you end up with a pain! This device locks your pelvis in place! ..................highly recommend!!!....... B)

• Like 1

I suffer from back pain and second the suggestion about fitting a CG-Lock. I have them for both front seats in my Fabia and Octavia. They really do help with posture control.

Are you sure the seat base hasnt collapsed I have had a few go on me but i spend 4-5 hours a day in the seat..

I had this on the original seat in my old Octavia, I didn't realise how bad it was until I sat in the passenger seat.

Also having the back too upright can give you back ache.