Aux Question

I have some music on my phone that i wanted to play, so I plugged the lead in the auz socket adjacent to the auto box. This did not show up on the stereo. But when I unplugged the MDI connector it did play. So the question is can't you have the MDI and Aux lead connected at the same time? Not a huge problem, but thought I would ask?

Thanks

Hi guys/gals.

Sorry to hijack this thread but I thought no point in starting a new one with the same question.

Basically I'd like to know if I can connect an mdi or USB cable which would allow me to connect my iPhone to the headunit I have which is the dance one. Also if I can would it allow me to change tracks from the headunit?

I have a headphone type aux in port near the handbrake but would like to know if the other option is possible. If it is if anybody could post which lead I would need would be great.

Thanks

Kammy

Ah. I see. I tried my AUX for the first time at the weekend and thought it was broken or not functional because of the GSM phone prep - i used Bluetooth instead in the end. I have a USB stick in the media connection under the glovebox. Shame you can have both working at once though.