Meet Eric, Ambrosia's little brother

Auric Goldfinger

I reckon it needs Genuine Citigo Black 15" alloys with Continental Contipremium tyres and only 800 miles use :D

Am I to assume your selling some?

Also asked dealer to set the Cornering Fogs and Coming / Leaving lights but they don't know where to look to do it

Any Ideas ?

See the posts on 'VCDS codes not working', 'VCDS codes' and  'Citigo VAGCom commands confirmed) for more details.

Coming home/leaving lights are coded with STG09/BYTE10/BIT02. To activate them remove the ignition key and pull the headlight stalk backwards. The the DRl's and fog lights now come on for about 30 seconds.

Cornering fog lights (STG09/BYTE12/BIT06

Now what would be the chances of finding a set?

Hello Eric.

Is damo a freedom member?

I hope so if he's advertising  :)

Impressive pair you have there, Andy  ;)

• Like 2

looks good, much prefer it to the silver that I have.  Although if I was going for yellow, I would like a stonger yellow.  Yes the sun roof looks good, I hope it never leaks.  The last Skoda I had with a factory sun roof eventually started to leak.  Does it have a blind as without it the car can become very hot.

So it's an expensive fly swat. Try driving backwards and the fly's won't stick to the windscreen?