Skoda Fabia and VRS parts - updated

bobjim

Hi guys, 

Sorry to say the Fabia is on its way to car heaven but before it goes it will be stripped of some parts and some parts i have in the shed. 

I am looking for cash on collection and don't really fancy messing about with postage as i am off to Africa in 2 weeks for 2 weeks. 

All parts must be collected or i can meet - within reason!!!!

I will meet in and around the North Staffordshire area in the evenings and weekends. During the week Mon - Friday i am available on Gadbrook Park, Northwich, Cheshire

So what do we have........

• Fabia roof bars £40 (come with 2 keys, fitting tool) Good condition been on and off the car when required

• Engine sound deadening £15, i brought this from a fellow Briskoda member (Wardy) and feel it quietens the engine noise, this is not the stuff for under the bonnet but sits around the engine block under the engine cover.

• Fabia front and rear mud flag £15 a little dirty but will clean up, have all bolts and screws

• Fabia VRS - Standard springs £15 (only done around 35k miles)

• Fabia VRS - Battery cover £5 (Only came on the early Fabia Vrs's) There is a little split in it but its a £5 and will cover the terminals if you don't have one

• Four Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymetric 2 tyres, 4 for £100- they are standard Fabia VRS size and have no puncture repair, nicks, bulges - these are on the car and would be looking for a straight alloy swap

• Spare space saver wheel & tool kit / box £15 - cant remember the last time i looked in it but pretty sure its all there,

• Spare service book £5 - This has never been stamped and has the initial barcode for a ASZ engine

• Fabia user manual and other gubbins you get in the pack £5

Sorry if i seem demanding in this but i simply don't have time on my side at the moment. 

I have tried to be fair with prices etc and hopefully there are some random things you don't come across often

PARTS ARE ONLY FOR COLLECTION AND WILL NOT BE POSTED

Thanks for looking

Rob

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody sale of the century this.

I'd wish you good luck with the sale but I suspect the  

vultures are pecking at the last scraps already.

So what happened to the car? Did you crash it or stolen recovered?