H&R Lowering Springs and/or Anti Roll Bar Group Buy - AKS Tuning

Sparkly

Hey all, please keep posting if you have bought on this group buy, I think a few people have partaken now and those who I'm in contact with are very happy, this is a great cheap mod for your car that makes a big difference.

This will be open until end of September so get in while you can.

If your car isn't listed AKS Tuning can still give Group Buy pricing.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmmm.... Never did hear back from AKS after leaving them a message (I heard the owner might be on holidays?). Worth trying them again do people think or is the offer done?

Hmmmm.... Never did hear back from AKS after leaving them a message (I heard the owner might be on holidays?). Worth trying them again do people think or is the offer done?

Alex went on holidays first week of October, his phone is normally ringing off the hook so worth giving him a buzz again.

^^^+1 to this, Alex is a really busy chap, from what I gather because he is good at what he does, certainly for me he's been great to deal with and very knowledgeable on VAG cars.

I wouldn't wait on him picking up a message, just get on the phone again, I've always managed to catch him that way, around 9am and after 4pm seems better.

I'm sure if you ask nice and let him know you've been trying to catch him for a while he'll help you out.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

H&R offer a range of products including springs & ARB's.

Are you looking for something specific?

Ant

If you are starting a new Group Buy, perhaps it would be good to start a new thread with information on the discounts offered and minimum participants etc?

• Like 1