Galaxy Mega.

Chris

Just for anyone looking at these, it's fantastic. There's not many shops which have got them, and the ones that have are keeping them out the back. Got mine this morning and its huge. Picture below compares it with my Motorola Razr i.

Smooth, responsive and brilliant for email, nav and texting. Not so good for calling people on due to its size. The only thing I think samsung should have included is an s pen like the Note. It's perfect for scribbling notes or whatever.

post-14092-0-79309100-1377196770_thumb.jpg

Just for anyone looking at these, it's fantastic. There's not many shops which have got them, and the ones that have are keeping them out the back. Got mine this morning and its huge. Picture below compares it with my Motorola Razr i.

Smooth, responsive and brilliant for email, nav and texting. Not so good for calling people on due to its size. The only thing I think samsung should have included is an s pen like the Note. It's perfect for scribbling notes or whatever.

The screen is not great, low res and only a LCD rather than OLED like the S4.

I have found it to be as good as my old Galaxy Note. And its hardly low res. Yes its not as good as an S4s but its still absolutely spot on for 99% of people.

Agreed - I think it's ridiculous people are calling 720p on a 6.3in screen low res, I have a Note as well and a couple of larger 1080p devices (9in and 10in) and I'm not convinced about how beneficial it is to have 1080p screens on 5-6in devices given the resolution on the Note looks superb.

I was tempted to try a Mega but they're pricier than I was expecting and it's not long until the Note 3 is out which is likely what I'll go for to keep me going the next couple of years.

John

I never call people but do email, text and surf a lot. It will be ok for the odd call but it is huge.

I suppose they expect you to use a bluetooth headset really.

But I wait in anxious anticipation for the first punter to pull one of them out in the street and try to show off.

I can remember when the fashion was to have the smallest phone. Motorola Startac anyone?