New Garmin PID

Elegance75

Asked my dealer yesterday if I could buy an official citigo PID case, just got some head scratching and some blank looks.

Then said, they will get onto SUK and order some in, seems not all dealers know of these cases.

Cannot knock them, as they have bent over backwards every time I have gone in to make sure everything is OK and there coffee ain't bad :).

• 3 weeks later...

Went to my dealers today after speaking to them a couple of weeks ago about a case for the pid (which they claimed they knew nothing of) but would look into and order if available.

Told me they cannot get any, Skoda no longer make or stock them sorry :(

Went to my dealers today after speaking to them a couple of weeks ago about a case for the pid (which they claimed they knew nothing of) but would look into and order if available.

Told me they cannot get any, Skoda no longer make or stock them sorry

In that case (oops, sorry) I can recommend the Amazon case that I have given a link to, above #21. Fits perfectly.

• 1 month later...

I got one of these from Amazon...fits perfectly and protects well. Well-made, too.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Amazon-Basics-Carrying-Portable-Units/dp/B002VPE21A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1379193457&sr=8-2&keywords=Amazon+basics+sat-nav+case

This case seems too small for the Garmin unit in my wife's new Citigo ( Dec 2013)

John

• 2 years later...

Hanging my head in shame here - there was no case with the PID for my Elegance model, so I asked the Dealer (& provided with NO quibble) a "bubble-wrap" envelope. 8 months on, and it still does the job perfectly. Guess that I should really raise my sights (if I wanna join the ranks of the "Posers"), but if it does the job, then don't strive for something better, is my motto.

• Like 1