Octavia production film

Got an email today that my new baby has been born and has left the factory. Woo hoo!!!

As with all babies, sleepless nights and a lot of pacing back and forth will ensue, followed by proudly showing off pictures of the new arrival to all and sundry.

Edited by soapywetdish
  • Like 2

That's Octavia ll production been out a while. Any on the Octavia lll yet?

Yeah that is the II, would be interested to see the new octys production. Will have to do some searching

If I'm not totally mistaken, Skoda did some serious upgrades to their production line prior to start of the O3 production. Among other things, they invested heavily in a new press line. Capacity has now gone from 800 something cars a day to nearly 1200.

Patience is a virtue & you will be rewarded for your patience. 

Or I could beat my dealer with a stick to make him actually keep me in the loop from time to time, I don't like dealers when they get your business then forget about you and if he's on holiday I will forgive him this transgression

• Like 1

Or I could beat my dealer with a stick to make him actually keep me in the loop from time to time, I don't like dealers when they get your business then forget about you and if he's on holiday I will forgive him this transgression

Yeah I hate being left out of the loop, I like to know what's happening as the dealer gets updates!

Well its just courtesy isn't it ? - you spend £20K+ on a car the least they could do is keep you informed, its not like they are working all day they cant spend a few mins sending a couple of lines in an email.....

Anyway soapbox rant over !

Edited by redandwhitepauly

Aww mine was supposed to be built this week but heard nowt from dealers yet :sweat:

What did you order? He was replying to an email I sent asking for my order number. Wasn't expecting it to have been built by Thursday of that week. He said to expect it to arrive with them in a couple of weeks.

I ordered 2.0TDi Elegance with extras mid June and was told it was being built last week also, so was expecting to hear from my dealer saying yup done on its way. To be fair he could be on holiday, but either way on every single occasion it has had to be me asking for information, and that annoys me !