Greenline Two Diesel Versus Kia Rio Diesel

Exchanged my Greenline 11 diesel about six months ago for a Kia Rio.

Greenline after 20K plus miles = 50 mpg and five stays in Furrows, Oswestry to discover what was wrong with car. ****all!  What?

Kia now has 9K and doing 66mpg, a marvelous  32% improvement on performance!!  

Some one asked if I would get back?  Then here you are!  The Rio mpg is still climbing!

• Like 1

I'm sorry to hear your GreenLine was such a disappointment, but I'm glad to hear that you found a car that is more up to your expectations. I guess there are bound to be lemons among all cars and perhaps you had one. I for one am quite happy with my GreenLine, struggling hard to make it anything less than 70mpg.

ignoring the difference in the mpg and your bad experience with your greenline,

out of interest what do you feel the build quality is like of the kia comparing it to the skoda? and the reasons for your comments

what is the equipment level like compared to the skoda? are you comparing similar model levels, the GLII is roughly a little above mid range model from the standard equipment is your kia a low, mid or top model?

curious as the kia's and hyundia's are coming up in quality and market share