I'll Be Collecting My Car Next Wednesday!

dyljam

I'll be very glad to be driving my own car again. Having a car crash is the worst. Been a rather stressful time, the old Aygo has gone to the big trash compactor in the sky. Long live the Citigo........ With gap insurance thrown in, bonus!

Nice :thumbup:

I would lose the dealership sticker in the back window though

And fit some MTEC's to get rid of the Yellow lights 

How you enjoying your first day with it?

If your anything like me I was grinning like a cheshire cat all day :)

It's great! Drives brilliantly, much smoother than my aygo, road noise is much reduced and steering is light. The stop/start makes me smile and the PID music streaming is top class.

My Brodit proclip arrived and I've installed that. I'll get rid of the dealer sticker and put my Leeds Rhinos sticker in it's place. I'll investigate the MTECs and there is a place near my work that can do the VAG COM codes also.

All in all a super car and I'm looking forward to getting to know it better this weekend, hopefully it will be nicer and I can go for a drive somewhere.

I'd only keep the dealer sticker if they paid me for advertising them. Car looks good. Shame to hide it in the garage?

It's great having a garage. No icy windows in the winter or time spent removing snow. Keeps it looking good and free of bird poop!

Posted Image

Agree with you there.

My Sport looks lost in my garage compared to my Octy. Proves how small they are but big on the inside.

Car looks great in Silver :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.