Picking up my new vRS next week!

Pickin up my 59 plate vrs estate next week. It's like waiting for Christmas as a child isn't it! Lol. Mine is silver too, what's the black pack consist of? Get some pics up when you have it, might use that idea on mine if it looks good

Black pack on the estate should be gloss black roof rails and black grill & mirrors (black magic paint?) but as mine is already built not much can be done about the roof rails but not too bother as bikes will be on there from to time time and figured the gloss would get scratched by my roof bars anyway.

I will try and pop some photos up if I figure out how to on Friday! After I've figured out all the settings and buttons on the octy!

The volume of options doesn't seem to affect the wait time.

I ordered all options except pano roof, tow bar and crew protect and car was built last week. However from what I've read if the only option you had chosen happened to be the pano roof this could add quite a delay to the order.

Which is one of the things I picked, haha! Actually the only things I didn't go for were the leather seats and the heated rear seats (picked the front only).

Will be interesting too see how that works on a silver one. I like the idea.

Mike, not my car obviously but will give you an idea of the black pack on a silver car, albeit a hatch with pan roof and silver Gemini wheels (I actually really like them!)

I think I'm annoying my other half by looking longingly at the drive wishing a shiny new vRS was sitting there already!

post-108019-0-66427600-1379158320_thumb.jpg

post-108019-0-96252300-1379158330_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Mike, not my car obviously but will give you an idea of the black pack on a silver car, albeit a hatch with pan roof and silver Gemini wheels (I actually really like them!)

I think I'm annoying my other half by looking longingly at the drive wishing a shiny new vRS was sitting there already!

N/S front door don't look the szme shade, not so obvious in next pic but what you recon.....