bargain windscreen wipers

Waiting for mine to be delivered......never heard of the brand but see there more expensive than Bosch......

I generally prefer Valeo blades to Bosch. You can find them around for less than Bosch in most places. 

I have Goodyear fitted the wives Fabia and they are surprisingly good on her Fabia (awful on my old Octavia) and were only £5 for a pair (BOGOF at Costco)

I currently have Valeos fitted to the Superb.

:thumbup: Just to add my thanks for the tip-off .

Just ordered a pair myself, handy as the MOT's due in a couple of weeks and mine are getting a bit tired.

Now to try & track down a cheap pair of the vast things that my missus' 307 uses.. :dull:

41 euros on Amazon.fr!! Things used to be cheaper here in France when I moved here 10 years ago - not now. Except for houses and wine everything is more expensive - we are coming back to  N Yorks!!!