GTA V ***Spoilers/Chat***

vRS19TD

Not had a 1on1 for a while. But definitely still some that aren't solo - like Tennis and LTS/Captures.

Worst for soloing in my experience is Impromptu Race, as unless you know someone you NEVER get an invite accepted. At least 1on1s you can grief someone into after a while.

The tennis, LTS and captures you can normally find someone looking for them eventually - might take a while like my capture last night. Agree on the Impromptu races - they are the worst to organise (unless you happen to be the luckiest guy on the planet and find someone else needing them in the same lobby).

Thanks again to Mort for your help last night - despite my best efforts I couldn't find a bounty or someone willing to give me a 1 on 1. Now 22 out of 28...getting tense about getting it now!

Missed my first day for 3 months yesterday :(

Guess I'll start again. At least it's just the month bonus. I'd be gutted if there was a 6 month or long-term bonus.

Now only 3 days to go - cant miss any now otherwise the PS4 would be flying through the window.

Edit - first challenge last night was an impromptu race. Tried setting one up straight out of my garage and got a bite! Done within 1 minute of leaving the garage so it is sometimes worth spamming them

Edited by kilted

Easy ones last night - team deathmatch/golf/shooting range. Got them all easily although the team deathmatch was a nightmare with unbalanced teams - I had a lvl 2000+(???) against 3 level 500-700. He went AFK so it was a massacre 23-3.

Still another day down! :thumbup:

Thanks again to Mort for your help last night - despite my best efforts I couldn't find a bounty or someone willing to give me a 1 on 1. Now 22 out of 28...getting tense about getting it now!

Saw your message the other night sorry i wasn't on.

Had a nightmare last night with the Rockstar Game Servers being up and down like a yo-yo. Three simple ones took around 2 hours with plenty of dropouts and being kicked to story mode a few times.

On 3.5mil now. Should probably stop trying to earn cash and actually enjoy the game a bit again really.

It has been quite a big issue the last few days with their servers - been a couple of time where, like Mort, it has taken an inordinate amount of time to get something done due to outages.

Nath - no problems I eventually found Mort and killed him so all was good! :D

Edit - going to hopefully be on a bit earlier tonight than I have been lately and once the dailies are out of the road I am up for missions, heists etc

Edited by kilted
  • Like 1

I will not be fussed about them once I get them done today and tomorrow!

28 days straight is not easy and I will never be repeating the daily grind!

• Like 1

Last of the 28 tonight and I am so glad. If I never see another daily it will be too soon. :swear:

Get back to doing some heists, missions and other fun things like blowing crap up! :rofl:

Oh Mort - sorry for shooting you as soon as you turned up but I wanted you to retaliate so I could request the 1 on 1 and you weren't in the party at that point :bandit:  It worked though so all good!

• Like 1

Finally done!

The hardest one last night was the "kill a player while off the radar" - problem was I kept getting spawned in maps where all the players were either in their apartments, they had gone passive or were at the opposite ends of the map to me.

Eventually got spawned in a map where I found a player that was obviously AFK and bravely took him out - was so nice seeing the $500,000 appear!

• Like 1

I didn't actually deliberately send invites to you but they were sent by default when I started doing some missions (think they automatically go to friends and crew members first).

Double points/$$$ on certain missions etc this weekend (being the 4th of July weekend) so nows the time to amass some cash

• Like 1

My new favourite thing is Special Crate Drops.

10 hour warning - Prepare to get a chopper.

5 hour warning - Go get chopper (then fly to different spawns to see if there's a Buzzard (yes, I've not bought one))

3 hour warning - Sit on Maze bank/snipe, rocket, shoot anything else in the sky

Drop incoming - Fly to green circle ASAP

Crate dropped - Be killed by Savage that came out of nowhere/Be killed by NPCs that spawn with ridiculous weapons only feet from your character/Be killed by random player who must have teleported somehow to the area/Snipe random player who killed you from your respawn point, then run to crate and get trapped in endless respawn-kill cycle/Be killed by third random player who managed to get to the area while you were in endless cycle with second player

Other guy got to crate - begin grief-killing of said player (with unspoken but usually unanimously opted-in cease-fire between yourself and nearby players who also didn't get crate)

Recently it's the only thing that I have found to actually be genuinely exciting on the game. One chance, easy to miss out and 90% based on skill over luck. Pity they'll go back to being quite rare after the event weekend. Plus I have two really **** random tshirts from getting to crates so far! :D

My new favourite thing is Special Crate Drops.

10 hour warning - Prepare to get a chopper.

5 hour warning - Go get chopper (then fly to different spawns to see if there's a Buzzard (yes, I've not bought one))

3 hour warning - Sit on Maze bank/snipe, rocket, shoot anything else in the sky

Drop incoming - Fly to green circle ASAP

Crate dropped - Be killed by Savage that came out of nowhere/Be killed by NPCs that spawn with ridiculous weapons only feet from your character/Be killed by random player who must have teleported somehow to the area/Snipe random player who killed you from your respawn point, then run to crate and get trapped in endless respawn-kill cycle/Be killed by third random player who managed to get to the area while you were in endless cycle with second player

Other guy got to crate - begin grief-killing of said player (with unspoken but usually unanimously opted-in cease-fire between yourself and nearby players who also didn't get crate)

Recently it's the only thing that I have found to actually be genuinely exciting on the game. One chance, easy to miss out and 90% based on skill over luck. Pity they'll go back to being quite rare after the event weekend. Plus I have two really **** random tshirts from getting to crates so far! :D

Or you get a crate drop in a map where you have spawned alone (or the other people are AFK) and can take your time to get there.

Done that a couple of times now (along with the smuggler plane etc)

I'm upset. Just shooting down a smuggler plane but too far away to use a rocket. Heavy sniper out... Bang bang bang bang. Red crosshairs. Just took out the pilot. Plane goes down but I get nothing as it 'crashed'

Bull.

• Like 1

I was online yesterday after the F1, I did the Pacific Bank Heist (twice) with 3 really good randoms result nearly £400,000 with no effort, Who needs the daily's :) 

I've noticed that shooting the plane down with rockets/guns etc doesn't work.  Quick call to Pegasus - Buzzard, then destroy it that way.  Had a good Special Crate Drop fight the other night, come out my garage to see the '10hr message' pop up, phoned Pegasus only for my attach chopper being delivered to the southern air field which was right next to my garage :D by the time i got in i saw another helicopter take off which was another player took him out then had a air fight with some other guy waiting on top of the Maze bank in case they came back but never, crate got dropped I flew over and took out another player in a car dropped the heli, shot everyone collected then went passive. :D  Managed to get the crate twice with £10K

• Like 1

I was online yesterday after the F1, I did the Pacific Bank Heist (twice) with 3 really good randoms result nearly £400,000 with no effort, Who needs the daily's :)

I've tried this, but always get bad teams, so usually about 2 hours wasted for around 20k :(