GTA V ***Spoilers/Chat***

vRS19TD

It is. Already updated but haven't been on yet.

I need to know how much the new Supercar is :D

Thats going to be another 5 hr wait to download like the last one :(

Next time, in your settings, make sure the tick is on next to where it says 'Download updates in Rest Mode'.  ;)

• Like 1

Ok, gonna try convince the missus that I need a GTA evening. Need to grind some more cash so I can get some of these supercars and a couple aircraft.

• Like 1

No. First time i've been on since we last all played and only came on to check out the update. The Brawler can shift and might now be the fastest off-road vehicle. :)

Okay dude, maybe another night

Yeah, it pops up as you go fast and angles up when you brake too. Kinda cute.

Got angry with it last night, did some missions with Mini and NifNaf - earned about 110k. Went to deposit it on the phone and it disappeared from my 'cash-in-hand' total and... no that's it, just disappeared. My actual bank balance stayed the same. Was on 3.9m and was eagerly awaiting the big 4m popping up, but no.

Took my anger out on buying the T20 and modding it up.

Now can't afford either of the aircraft I wanted lol. :D

Hoping my 25% refund for the T20 will actually materialise on the 19th. But the missing bank money and the fact that the update seemed to steal my soul and no doors were opening for me last night (got trapped in a store and in the police impound yard) makes me doubt it.

• Like 1

Not sure I can be bothered to complain. As long as it doesn't happen again it's only a day to make up.

My next three will be

• Buzzard ($1,750,000)
  • Besra ($1,150,000)
  • Savage ($1,950,000

So if anyone's around this weekend I shall be trying to earn like an 80s businessman swimming with sharks. Feel free to join me!

• Like 1

Whoop! Got my 550k rebate from the T20 this morning. Even though my email wasn't verified until after I bought it!

Thank you Rockstar!

• Like 2