GTA V ***Spoilers/Chat***

vRS19TD

Love having x3 properties now but wish they'd put some 10 car garages further north and away from the city.

I had all 3 of mine close together but now moved my 3rd property to a garage by the airport. Think i might downsize to a x6 car place in Paleto Bay until they hopefully release some new properties.

Proximity mines are great when I remember I've put them down, crap otherwise

I haven't found them that great so far. I've put a few down at the top of ladders and they seem to go off before another player has reached the top.

Also found the homing missile to be a bit crap but i think i might have been firing before it's locked on, so need to give it another try.

I think snow came to PS4 online as well, after watching a live stream of a YouTuber last night and it appeared in their game. Snowball fights look pretty cool. B)

Have you bought any of the new vehicles yet??

The Slam Van can't make it up snowy hills if you try to floor it whilst parked on a hill.

Bought the Hotknife (Hotrod) as soon as I got my transferred character over, done that up white/purple engine mods turbos purple neons etc. 

Then I bought the slamvan, couldn't do much to that so I sold it, and got a hatchback (which I can't remember what it's called) and done that up.

Bought the Hotknife (Hotrod) as soon as I got my transferred character over, done that up white/purple engine mods turbos purple neons etc.

Then I bought the slamvan, couldn't do much to that so I sold it, and got a hatchback (which I can't remember what it's called) and done that up.

Is the Hotknife available on next gen as you could only get it on the PS3/360 if you ordered the collectors edition??

I bought the Slam Van, did it up as much as i could and found the handling was terrible, so sold it. The Massacro racecar is pretty cool, even if you're stuck with the adverts and can't swap them. I've got one sporting a lime green primary with yellow secondary and yellow wheels. B)

• Like 1

Is the Hotknife available on next gen as you could only get it on the PS3/360 if you ordered the collectors edition??

I bought the Slam Van, did it up as much as i could and found the handling was terrible, so sold it. The Massacro racecar is pretty cool, even if you're stuck with the adverts and can't swap them. I've got one sporting a lime green primary with yellow secondary and yellow wheels. B)

Yup all the vehicles that were locked before hand unless you had the SE/LE are now unlocked :)

• Like 1